Thursday, April 28, 2016

GetKnowThings Reviews



The domain .tk is getting popular with these kind of websites. I am sure it will get better by the times. Talking about the website . This website is about spreading information about various topics. I love the theme, its colors, design and above of all the content in the website. It is quite worthy to read for anyone. Hover effects are awesome and the IPL widget is must mention in this. I would like a full width slider on top and a post slider widget in side bar. Rest of all is good. Now talking about its seo perspective the website looks new so has only few backlinks. But I am sure it will gain more popularity by the time. Different colors on menu hover attracts me more than anything else. Website is quick to load and no lags in opening in mobile browsers. Mobile themes is also very good so it is future ready website. No changes needed in colors and designs. II would rank it 4.6 out of 5 as I have not tested its features yet. Directory is a good idea and forum brings more functionality in it. Overall a better website than the static pages. I loved it…

No comments:

Post a Comment